Corona update: we remain open
Skin therapists are covered by the (para)medical contact professions. This means that our clinic remains open and all appointments can go ahead. We are very happy to be there for you in our clinics in Amsterdam and Bussum!
The health and safety of you and our practitioners remains our highest priority.
Based on the advice of the RIVM and the hygiene guidelines of the Dutch Association of Skin Therapists, we have taken various measures in the clinic in the field of (extra) hygiene and physical contact to prevent the risk of infection of the corona virus.
We would ask you to read the measures below before you come to the clinic so you know what to expect.
The main safety arrangements are:
- We can only treat people who we know with great certainty that they are healthy. If you have corona related complaints, please let us know as soon as possible. At a later date we are happy to continue the treatments.
- Don’t come to us too early, preferably just before the appointment time
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
- Upon entering the clinic, we ask you to disinfect your hands with hand alcohol
- We don’t shake hands
- After disinfection of the hands, touch as little as possible; think of your face and things like mobile phones and door handles. We will open and close the doors for you.
- During treatments, the practitioners wear masks, gloves and protective clothing
- Between treatments, we will disinfect all surfaces that come into contact with customers
- Treatments and skin products can be paid for with pin.
- Follow the instructions of the practitioners.
If you have any questions or doubts about your personal situation, please contact us? We are happy to speak to you.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hosting you in our clinic.
Team Solution Clinic